Chronology North Sea camp Norddeich
On the site of the former coastal radio station Norddeich Radio is the campsite “North Sea camp Norddeich” of the North Sea spa Norddeich. To the southwest of the Norddeich center and directly behind the embankment is the campsite, which attracts guests from all over.
- In 1983 our campsite with approx. 250 parking spaces opened up to the public and is since privately operated by the North Sea Camp Norddeich GmbH. The multiple awards and ratings we have received confirm our hard work and our efforts to provide a pleasant and memorable stay.
- In addition to many different awards, in 2016 we received the Camping.Info Award for the fifth time in a row. Decisive for this alone is the opinion and the ratings of the guests.
- In 1995, the North Sea Camp Norddeich invested in a big expansion As a result, approx. 650 pitches plus tent meadows are now available.
- At peak times, we offer space on our premises to about 1800 guests.
- Due to this expansion, the North Sea Camp Norddeich is the largest landlord in the district of Norddeich and has become an enormous economic factor for the entire region.
- In the years 2010 to 2012, further major renovations were made. In addition to energetic measures on our listed buildings, we have completely rebuilt and redesigned the restaurant Funkenpuste located on our premises.
- In order to be able to offer our guests even more comfort, each course was equipped with its own freshwater and wastewater connection and its own power supply with 16 ampere protection.
- We have purchased a new barrier system for our site and made our entrance area generous. To increase the safety of our guests, we have equipped our sanitary buildings with a card system that allows only our guests to use them, free of charge.
- In order to be able to offer our guests even more comfort, we acquired a total of nine wood lodges in 2015 and 2016. These are on a private, sheltered area of our campsite and enjoy great popularity.
- A big extension was also made in 2016 by the development of a completely new area on which you can now find 28 chalets for rent. The chalet park is completely heated by local heating with wood pellets and is therefore completely CO2-neutral.
- In 2016, we also purchased dishwashers and camper clean vending machines for cleaning your cassette toilets and chemical toilets for our sanitary buildings. This allows you to have them cleaned completely hygienically and with virtually no odor nuisance.
For the future, we have other ideas to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.