GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Vouchers of the Nordsee-Camp
Scope – Validity – Use – Price – Data – Transfer
- The buyer acquires value or experience vouchers from Nordsee-Camp Norddeich GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Nordsee-Camp). This voucher becomes valuable after payment has been settled on the account of the Nordsee-Camp upon ordering. The contract is concluded with the payment.
- With receipt of payment, a voucher will be sent on-line to your own expression (mailing for additional postage and shipping costs). Necessary to this is your data: name, address, method of payment, ordered article and the terms and conditions acceptance.
- Value vouchers are sold at a paid equivalent value, VAT is incl., Or fixed experience value / final price and can only be used at the reception of the Nordsee-Camp after determination. Each coupon is valid for 36 months from the date of payment, unless otherwise stated during the coupon purchase.
- The Nordsee-Camp gives a price guarantee for approx. 4 months from purchase. Price adjustments and public charges, such as tourist tax, are to be paid additionally upon arrival.
- A voucher can be used for all or certain services of the Nordsee-Camp as a means of payment, depending on the order.
- The person who presents the voucher is entitled to receive the value. The campsite has no obligation to further property review.
- Paid coupons are not refundable, not even partially. If the selected service is less than the value of the voucher, a voucher remains for further use within 1 year from the last use.
- The supermarket and the restaurant Funkenpuste are independent companies, in which these vouchers are not accepted.
- Reservations must refer to the voucher and can be canceled free of charge up to 6 weeks prior to arrival. Afterwards the following cancellation costs apply: 6 weeks to 8 days before arrival: 50%, from 7 days before arrival: 80% of the booked travel price. The conditions stated upon booking apply.
- By purchasing a voucher, the buyer accepts the offer of the North Sea camp, whether for his own use or as a gift for third parties.
- The buyer or recipient books his voucher service free of availability and in good time before the desired arrival and with reference to the voucher number.
- The voucher is to be presented upon arrival at the reception.
- The voucher expires after 36 months (after date of issue), unless otherwise stated on the voucher.
- Lost vouchers can also be redeemed in the validity period by mentioning the voucher number, if they have not already been deactivated or redeemed by others.